Kettle Chips Krinkle Cut Classic Barbeque Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: The wide-ripped, thick-cut chips had a decent sweet barbecue flavoring and a good potato taste.
They weren't bad at all, but I've come to have very high expectations for Kettle Chips, and these just weren't top-notch. The barbecue flavor was nothing special and not all that strong, and I think the non-rippled Kettle Chips have a better potato flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mild barbecuey potato smell.
From the package: “Our Classic Barbeque Kettle™ brand Potato Chips celebrate life's simple pleasures with their hearty backyard barbeque flavor.” ... “Through the commitment of our people, we handcraft great tasting, all natural snack foods using traditional methods.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road