Kettle Chips Krinkle Cut Classic Barbeque Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: The wide-ripped, thick-cut chips had a decent sweet barbecue flavoring and a good potato taste.
They weren't bad at all, but I've come to have very high expectations for Kettle Chips, and these just weren't top-notch. The barbecue flavor was nothing special and not all that strong, and I think the non-rippled Kettle Chips have a better potato flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mild barbecuey potato smell.
From the package: “Our Classic Barbeque Kettle™ brand Potato Chips celebrate life's simple pleasures with their hearty backyard barbeque flavor.” ... “Through the commitment of our people, we handcraft great tasting, all natural snack foods using traditional methods.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road