Kettle Chips Sour Cream & Onion All Natural Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were excellent, with a tasty sour cream and onion seasoning and a great potato taste.
There was plenty of flavor seasoning, and the flavor itself was creamy and mild. The chips were generally oblong in shape, with a somewhat thick thick cut and a soft crunch. Like most Kettle Chips, the underlying chip had an intense potato taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice potatoey smell, with a slight sweet onion smell mixed in.
From the package: “Take the rich taste of sour cream, add a dash of zesty seasonings and you have the perfect compliment to the Russet potato.” ... “Kettle Foods stewards a two acre wetland area adjacent to our facility. Great Blue Herons, Canada geese and beavers now thrive ourside our door.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (86 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (140 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road