Kettle Chips Sour Cream & Onion All Natural Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were excellent, with a tasty sour cream and onion seasoning and a great potato taste.
There was plenty of flavor seasoning, and the flavor itself was creamy and mild. The chips were generally oblong in shape, with a somewhat thick thick cut and a soft crunch. Like most Kettle Chips, the underlying chip had an intense potato taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice potatoey smell, with a slight sweet onion smell mixed in.
From the package: “Take the rich taste of sour cream, add a dash of zesty seasonings and you have the perfect compliment to the Russet potato.” ... “Kettle Foods stewards a two acre wetland area adjacent to our facility. Great Blue Herons, Canada geese and beavers now thrive ourside our door.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road