Doritos Rollitos Nacho Cheesier
Taste test: These were basically Doritos rolled up into tiny taquito-like shapes.
They had a decent crunch and were easy to grab, but regular triangular Doritos usually have a lot more cheese taste than these did. You get more corn taste and less cheese with Rollitos. I'll stick with the original.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weak but OK.
From the package: “Are you ready for bold Doritos® flavors packed with a huge crunch in every bite? Bring it on ... Introducting Doritos® Rollitos™ brand ... great flavors and a powerful crunch rolled into a bite-size snack. So munch 'em anytime, anywhere.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (130 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road