Doritos Rollitos Nacho Cheesier
Taste test: These were basically Doritos rolled up into tiny taquito-like shapes.
They had a decent crunch and were easy to grab, but regular triangular Doritos usually have a lot more cheese taste than these did. You get more corn taste and less cheese with Rollitos. I'll stick with the original.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weak but OK.
From the package: “Are you ready for bold Doritos® flavors packed with a huge crunch in every bite? Bring it on ... Introducting Doritos® Rollitos™ brand ... great flavors and a powerful crunch rolled into a bite-size snack. So munch 'em anytime, anywhere.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (132 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (47 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road