Doritos Black Pepper Jack Tortilla Chips
Taste test: For once, biting into a Dorito doesn't actually taste like every other flavor of Dorito we've had.
If you lick the chip first, it tastes like you had dipped your tortilla chip into a bowl of cheese sauce. Much more pronounced than the nacho cheese variety, which doesn't taste like nacho cheese. It's tough to taste the black pepper, although there is a bit of a kick afterwards. A very good flavor, we hope they continue this flavor and not just make it a limited edition flavor.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell like corn-flavored Doritos, nothing like pepper at all.
From the package: “Doritos Tortilla Chips combine the bold tastes of black pepper and pepper jack cheese to bring you a great new flavor with the intense crunch you gotta have! For more great flavors and cool happenings, check out www.doritos.com”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (153 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (597 snacks)
- Limited Editions (421 snacks)
- Cheese (321 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (132 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road