Taste test: This snack bar had a layer of Rice Krispies and graham cracker bits on top, then a thin marshmallow layer, then another layer like the first one, and finally a chocolate coating on the bottom.
It tasted pretty good, and the crisp rice layers gave it a light feel. I liked the taste better than the original Hershey's S'mores candy bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a weak chocolate smell.
From the package: “Two Layers of Crispy Graham Rice” ... “Creamy Center Made With S'mores Marshmallow Crème” ... “Dipped in Real Hershey's Milk Chocolate” ... “A Good Source of Calcium, Iron and 7 Essential Vitamins”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (134 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road