Taste test: This snack bar had a layer of Rice Krispies and graham cracker bits on top, then a thin marshmallow layer, then another layer like the first one, and finally a chocolate coating on the bottom.
It tasted pretty good, and the crisp rice layers gave it a light feel. I liked the taste better than the original Hershey's S'mores candy bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a weak chocolate smell.
From the package: “Two Layers of Crispy Graham Rice” ... “Creamy Center Made With S'mores Marshmallow Crème” ... “Dipped in Real Hershey's Milk Chocolate” ... “A Good Source of Calcium, Iron and 7 Essential Vitamins”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road