Taste test: This bar had four layers: on top, crushed Rice Krispies stuck together with melted marshallow; then a thin layer of peanut butter; then a repeat of the first layer; then a chocolate coating on the bottom.
The interesting thing is that this bar doesn't claim to be made from Reese's peanut butter and chocolate. Instead, it's Reese's peanut butter and Hershey's chocolate. True to form, it actually did not taste like a Reese's peanut butter cup. The chocolate and the peanut butter remained as separate tastes. I couldn't really taste much marshmallow at all. The dominant flavor was the peanut butter. There was a light feel overall because of the crisp rice layers, which were denser than your standard Rice Kripies treat, but still not all that dense. Overall, nothing spectacular, but not bad.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut butter. Slightly chocolatey.
From the package: “Crispy Rice & Marshmallow with Reese's® Peanut Butter” ... “Dipped in Real Hershey's Milk Chocolate” ... “A Good Source of Calcium, Iron and 7 Essential Vitamins”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Bars (918 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (129 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road