Taste test: This bar had four layers: on top, crushed Rice Krispies stuck together with melted marshallow; then a thin layer of peanut butter; then a repeat of the first layer; then a chocolate coating on the bottom.
The interesting thing is that this bar doesn't claim to be made from Reese's peanut butter and chocolate. Instead, it's Reese's peanut butter and Hershey's chocolate. True to form, it actually did not taste like a Reese's peanut butter cup. The chocolate and the peanut butter remained as separate tastes. I couldn't really taste much marshmallow at all. The dominant flavor was the peanut butter. There was a light feel overall because of the crisp rice layers, which were denser than your standard Rice Kripies treat, but still not all that dense. Overall, nothing spectacular, but not bad.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut butter. Slightly chocolatey.
From the package: “Crispy Rice & Marshmallow with Reese's® Peanut Butter” ... “Dipped in Real Hershey's Milk Chocolate” ... “A Good Source of Calcium, Iron and 7 Essential Vitamins”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road