Dirty Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: These are pretty good chips.
What the bag says about the real potato flavor is true: they've got lots of it. They've also got lots and lots of sour cream and onion flavor. The "dirty" thing isn't just a marketing gimmick: the chips are irregular in shape and not the prettiest chips in the world, but they do taste really good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These have a really nice, strong sour cream and sweet onion flavor.
From the package: “We call them 'Dirty' Potato Chips because we don't wash off the natural potato juices, so they are crispier & tastier!” ... “Many decades past, all potato chips were made the old fashioned way. Hand picked potatoes were cooked in open kettles, one batch in a time, with a fry master waiting to remove the golden chips at the peak of their flavor. Today, potato chips are made in monstrous fryers with most of the flavor being washed out to prevent the potato slices from sticking to each other. Computers monitor these monsters for efficiency — not for taste or crunch.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road