Taste test: This bar had a thick layer of crushed Rice Krispies on top, a thin chocolate layer in the middle, then another Rice Krispies layer, and a chocolate coating on the bottom.
The chocolate tasted the same a Hershey's bar. In a way, the Rice Krispies made the bar feel lighter than a regular Hershey's bar, but it was also quite a bit thicker than a Hershey's, which somewhat negated the effect. Decent.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Hershey bar. Good.
From the package: “Crispy Rice & Marshmallows with Hershey®'s Chocolate Crème Dipped in Real Hershey's Milk Chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road