Taste test: This was a lot like a regular Reese's, but the peanut butter was probably smoother.
Overall, the experience wasn't a whole lot different, but I think I liked the original's less smooth, less creamy peanut butter better. I doubt there's all that much pent-up demand for a smoother version.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same as a regular Reese's.
From the package: “Get lost in a Reese's®” ... “Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (Sugar; Milk; Cocoa Butter; Chocolate; Milk Fat; Soy Lecithin; and Vanillin, artificial flavor); Peanuts; Sugar; Dextrose; Salt; Glycerin; and THBQ (preservative).”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road