Taste test: This candy bar had four separatable squares, each with a liquid chocolate inside and solid chocolate outside.
It tasted very good, both creamy and chocolately. The four sections were each thick enough and chocolatey enough that one section could make a good snack on its own, giving you a nice sugar rush while letting you save the rest for additional snacking later.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice!
From the package: “Creamy milk chocolate with a dark chocolatey filling” ... “Not a significant source of dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, and iron.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road