Taste test: These cups were a creamy off-white in color, with the same shape as regular Reese's.
The white chocolate was very, very sweet, and its flavor was far more dominant than the peanut butter. The overall taste was pretty good, but I prefer the regular Reese's. The combination of milk chocolate and peanut butter is simply genius, and substituting white chocolate doesn't make it better.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Get lost in a Reese's” ... “Vitamin A 0% - Vitamin C 0% - Calcium 6% - Iron 0%”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Candy Cups (54 snacks)
- White Chocolate (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road