Taste test: These cups were a creamy off-white in color, with the same shape as regular Reese's.
The white chocolate was very, very sweet, and its flavor was far more dominant than the peanut butter. The overall taste was pretty good, but I prefer the regular Reese's. The combination of milk chocolate and peanut butter is simply genius, and substituting white chocolate doesn't make it better.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Get lost in a Reese's” ... “Vitamin A 0% - Vitamin C 0% - Calcium 6% - Iron 0%”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road