Taste test: These cups were a creamy off-white in color, with the same shape as regular Reese's.
The white chocolate was very, very sweet, and its flavor was far more dominant than the peanut butter. The overall taste was pretty good, but I prefer the regular Reese's. The combination of milk chocolate and peanut butter is simply genius, and substituting white chocolate doesn't make it better.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Get lost in a Reese's” ... “Vitamin A 0% - Vitamin C 0% - Calcium 6% - Iron 0%”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road