On the Border Tortilla Chips Cafe Style
Taste test: These tortilla chips were positively huge, and they came in an enormous 20-oz. bag to match the heft of the chips.
The chips didn't have a whole lot of taste and weren't all that crisp, but the vast acreage of the chips, combined with some gentle curves on many of the chips, made them good for dipping.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good corn smell.
From the package: “Low sodium! No cholesterol! Stone ground corn flour!” ... “Award winning taste!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Truco Enterprises, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road