On the Border Tortilla Chips Cafe Style
Taste test: These tortilla chips were positively huge, and they came in an enormous 20-oz. bag to match the heft of the chips.
The chips didn't have a whole lot of taste and weren't all that crisp, but the vast acreage of the chips, combined with some gentle curves on many of the chips, made them good for dipping.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good corn smell.
From the package: “Low sodium! No cholesterol! Stone ground corn flour!” ... “Award winning taste!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Truco Enterprises, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road