On the Border Nacho Cheese Cafe Style Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were quite large, bigger than Doritos, with an isosceles triangle shape.
They were crisp and crunchy and tasted very good, with a great cheese flavor that had kind of a taco-like taste and even some mild heat. There was also a lingering hot aftertaste. The first chip I grabbed appeared at first to be a giant chip, but it was actually two chips stuck together.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very nice!
From the package: “Made with five real cheeses” ... “The answer to the taste you've been craving! It's Wisconsin wrangled into a Texas sized tortilla chip giving you ... Inside-Out flavor! Inside? Serious Nacho Flavor. Outside? Serious Cheese Taste! Add 'em up you get: Serious Cheese Taste! Very serious nacho cheese flavor!” ... “Meet Jack, Romano, Bleu, Parmesan, and Cheddar! (No Goats Allowed!)”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All On the Border (6 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (597 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (132 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road