On the Border Nacho Cheese Cafe Style Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were quite large, bigger than Doritos, with an isosceles triangle shape.
They were crisp and crunchy and tasted very good, with a great cheese flavor that had kind of a taco-like taste and even some mild heat. There was also a lingering hot aftertaste. The first chip I grabbed appeared at first to be a giant chip, but it was actually two chips stuck together.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very nice!
From the package: “Made with five real cheeses” ... “The answer to the taste you've been craving! It's Wisconsin wrangled into a Texas sized tortilla chip giving you ... Inside-Out flavor! Inside? Serious Nacho Flavor. Outside? Serious Cheese Taste! Add 'em up you get: Serious Cheese Taste! Very serious nacho cheese flavor!” ... “Meet Jack, Romano, Bleu, Parmesan, and Cheddar! (No Goats Allowed!)”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Truco Enterprises, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road