Taste test: This snack bar was kind of a disappointment.
First, it just doesn't seem right to take a granola bar with chocolate chips inside and then coat it with chocolate. Share the wealth, coat some non-chocolate flavors with chocolate. Second, the chocolate wasn't bad at all, but it definitely wasn't great. Plus, there didn't seem to be much granola in the bar. Most of it seemed to be made up of Rice Krispies, chocolate chips and the chocolate coating.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of a like a chocolate coated graham cracker. Pretty good.
From the package: “Contains wheat, milk, almond and soy ingredients. May contain traces of peanuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published September 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road