Taste test: This snack bar was kind of a disappointment.
First, it just doesn't seem right to take a granola bar with chocolate chips inside and then coat it with chocolate. Share the wealth, coat some non-chocolate flavors with chocolate. Second, the chocolate wasn't bad at all, but it definitely wasn't great. Plus, there didn't seem to be much granola in the bar. Most of it seemed to be made up of Rice Krispies, chocolate chips and the chocolate coating.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of a like a chocolate coated graham cracker. Pretty good.
From the package: “Contains wheat, milk, almond and soy ingredients. May contain traces of peanuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road