Taste test: This snack mix included mini pretzels, melba toast, peanuts and two kinds of sticks of some kind that I couldn't specifically identify (though they might be sesame-based).
The bulk of the bag consisted of the mini pretzels. Overall, it was not all that salty, but also not all that tasty — the kind of bland snack you've come to expect from America's greatest airlines. After sampling the peanut aroma, I expected a lot more peanut taste overall, but in reality, it was not all that flavorful of a snack mix.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut butter.
From the package: “Packed especially for Delta” ... Ingredients include Beet Powder and Romano Cheese.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai aboard Delta Airlines.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road