Quaker Cookies & Milk Granola Bars Chocolate Mint Cookie
Taste test: This was a granola bar with chocolate chips and an uneven white sugar coating on one side.
I've seen other products with a similar coating that claim to be milk bars, and I still don't see how anyone could consider it to be milk. It didn't look like milk, it didn't taste like milk, and it wasn't milk. The bar was OK, with a mixture of what passes for granola these days (Rice Krispies and oats), chocolate chips and that mystery milk coating. The chocolate and mint were tolerable. Nothing special.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good minty chocolate smell.
From the package: “Good Source of Calcium!” ... “Quaker Chewy® Cookies & Milk granola bars transform a family favorite into a great-tasting, on-the-go snack. Each bar contains real cookie pieces and is drizzled with a topping made with real milk for a satisfying snack your whole family will love!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published September 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road