Oriental Gegelang Bawang Onion Rings
Taste test: This bag was very, very hard to get open.
That can be a problem in you're hoping for the instant gratification provided by a delicious onion ring. Once I got it open, it contained very small onion rings that tasted great! The taste was similar to Funyuns, but not as strong, and I couldn't stop eating them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild onion smell. OK.
From the package: “Made in Malaysia/Buatan Malaysia/Fabrication de Malasie”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road