Petroglyphs in Paradise Furikake Chips
Taste test: These chips were thick and crunchy, and people either loved them or hated them.
They had a sort of seaweed-like taste, but it was very mild. One of our tasters ate almost the entire bag, but many other people thought the taste was bizarre.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good, almost sweet veggie smell. Pretty good.
From the package: “Ingredients: Selected Potatoes, Corn Oil, Furikake” ... “Unique gifts from Hawaii”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Kona Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Hawaii. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road