Petroglyphs in Paradise Furikake Chips
Taste test: These chips were thick and crunchy, and people either loved them or hated them.
They had a sort of seaweed-like taste, but it was very mild. One of our tasters ate almost the entire bag, but many other people thought the taste was bizarre.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good, almost sweet veggie smell. Pretty good.
From the package: “Ingredients: Selected Potatoes, Corn Oil, Furikake” ... “Unique gifts from Hawaii”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Kona Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Hawaii. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road