Chipeez Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: These potato crisps were shaped just about the same as Pringles and came in a virtually identical can.
Almost all of the crisps in this can were unbroken. They were very good, with a sharp, creamy onion taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of strange.
From the package: “For best flavor, use before date on bottom of canister.” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Purity Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road