Chipeez Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: These potato crisps were shaped just about the same as Pringles and came in a virtually identical can.
Almost all of the crisps in this can were unbroken. They were very good, with a sharp, creamy onion taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of strange.
From the package: “For best flavor, use before date on bottom of canister.” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Purity Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road