Dirty Potato Chips Jalapeno Heat
Taste test: These are good kettle-cooked jalapeno chips, with a decent amount of heat and lots of crunch.
They're not the hottest chips in the whole world (a distinction owned by Tim's jalapeno chips)..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong jalapeno smell.
From the package: Ingredients include Jalapeno Pepper Powder and Extractive of Paprika ... “We call them 'Dirty' Potato Chips because we don't wash off the natural potato juices, so they are crispier & tastier!” ... “Many decades past, all potato chips were made the old fashioned way. Hand picked potatoes were cooked in open kettles, one batch in a time, with a fry master waiting to remove the golden chips at the peak of their flavor. Today, potato chips are made in monstrous fryers with most of the flavor being washed out to prevent the potato slices from sticking to each other. Computers monitor these monsters for efficiency — not for taste or crunch.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Stewart.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road