Chipeez Original Potato Crisps
Taste test: These were very similar to Pringles, as the chips were the same size and shape, and they came in an identically shaped package.
Like Pringles, these were salted on one side and not the other. The taste seemed to be slightly different from Pringles, but not in a bad way. These tasted good too, but I think that the taste of Pringles is more addictive.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a lot of the Asian snacks, kind of starchy.
From the package: “Papitas Crujientes” ... “For best flavor, use before date on bottom of canister.” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Purity Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road