Che-Bangos Cheese Flavored Corn Snacks
Taste test: These cheese curls were pretty good, with a mild cheese taste and a good crunch.
They didn't have nearly as much cheese flavor as Cheetos, but the corn taste of the cheese curl was good and easier to notice without so much cheese. They kind of tasted more like Bugles than Cheetos.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheesy toasted corn smell, with more corn than cheese.
From the package: “Caution: Outrageously Cheesy” ... “Are you ready for the outrageously cheesy, extremely crunchy, intensely delicious taste of Che-Bangos™ Cheese Flavored Snacks? If you crave the rush of extreme cheesy flavor, and the sonic crunch of ultimate snacking, then grab a bag of Che-Bangos™. Nothing is more outrageously cheesy and boldly delicious — and nothing beats the crave for flave' like busting open a bag of Che-Bangos™ Cheese Flavored Snacks. Go ahead — Dig in!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Stop & Shop Supermarket Company
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road