Sabritas Papas Fritas Adobadas
Taste test: These conventional potato chips were crisp and had some very intense spices on them.
There was plenty of flavor, sort of tomatoey but also spicy, really nice and kind of hot. After finishing the chip, there was a hot aftertaste that lingered for just a little while. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, very spicy smell.
From the package: “Las Papas Sabritas, son elaboradas corn popas frescas y 100% naturales, para así ofrecerte el único y naturalmente irresistible sabor que las caracteriza.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sabritas (15 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (123 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Nancy in Mexico. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road