Sabritas Papas Fritas Adobadas
Taste test: These conventional potato chips were crisp and had some very intense spices on them.
There was plenty of flavor, sort of tomatoey but also spicy, really nice and kind of hot. After finishing the chip, there was a hot aftertaste that lingered for just a little while. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, very spicy smell.
From the package: “Las Papas Sabritas, son elaboradas corn popas frescas y 100% naturales, para así ofrecerte el único y naturalmente irresistible sabor que las caracteriza.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sabritas (15 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1061 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road