Sabritas Papas Fritas Adobadas
Taste test: These conventional potato chips were crisp and had some very intense spices on them.
There was plenty of flavor, sort of tomatoey but also spicy, really nice and kind of hot. After finishing the chip, there was a hot aftertaste that lingered for just a little while. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, very spicy smell.
From the package: “Las Papas Sabritas, son elaboradas corn popas frescas y 100% naturales, para así ofrecerte el único y naturalmente irresistible sabor que las caracteriza.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sabritas (15 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (117 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (97 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Nancy in Mexico. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road