Crujitos Queso y Chile
Taste test: These snacks were shaped like rotini pasta, and they had a fairly mild chile and lime taste that I liked.
Usually they put too much lime into snacks that have lime, and that just ruins the taste, but in this case they really put just the right amount. There was a nice, hot, lingering aftertaste too. I usually don't even like lime, but could eat a whole bag of these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Spicy lime smell.
From the package: “10% más producto gratis” ... “Pop, su forma única gran sabor a queso y chile y la candidad que hay en cada bolsa llena ese hueco en el estómago dale un nuevo giro a tu vida con los nuevos Crujitos la botana que te entretiene el hambre”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (124 reviews)
- Chili Chips (225 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Lime Chips (153 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Nancy in Mexico. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road