Snyder's of Hanover Mini Pretzels
Taste test: These knotted pretzels were smallish, and they tasted good.
They had a crunch too, and even though you couldn't see all that much salt on them, they did have plenty of salt in their taste. This large bag had plenty of pretzels in it.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzels smell, but slightly chemically.
From the package: “Taste our distinct line of Traditional Pretzels. Crafted from time-honored recipes that create an array of shapes, flavors and textures ... like our bite-size Mini Pretzels, always delicious and Fat Free.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Theo. Review published September 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road