Snyder's of Hanover Mini Pretzels
Taste test: These knotted pretzels were smallish, and they tasted good.
They had a crunch too, and even though you couldn't see all that much salt on them, they did have plenty of salt in their taste. This large bag had plenty of pretzels in it.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzels smell, but slightly chemically.
From the package: “Taste our distinct line of Traditional Pretzels. Crafted from time-honored recipes that create an array of shapes, flavors and textures ... like our bite-size Mini Pretzels, always delicious and Fat Free.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Theo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road