Snyder of Berlin Naturally Good Old Fashioned Kettle Korn
Taste test: This kettle corn tasted great, with a perfect crispness and texture.
The kernels were large, and many were practically spherical. Most of the kernels were much more sugary than salty, but some were the other way around. The combination of tastes really worked. A small minority of the kernels had concentrated lumps of sugar on them that were as hard as a rock.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mildly sweet aroma, definitely different than regular popcorn.
From the package: “Where 'Natural' tastes great!” ... “Great Tasting, Popped-in-the-Kettle, Lightly Sweet and Lightly Salty Popcorn!” ... “Caution - Bag may contain un-popped kernels.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road