Trader Joe's Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels
Taste test: These nugget-shaped hollow pretzels with peanut butter inside were excellent.
The taste was just perfect, with lots of peanut butter taste, and thanks to the pretzel perfection surrounding the peanut butter, it didn't stick to my mouth. If you shake one of these nuggets, you can hear the peanut butter rattling around inside.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, slightly peanut buttery.
From the package: “U Pareve” ... “No preservatives No artificial colors or flavors” ... “Product of U.S.A.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jim O'Brien (but not the basketball coach) at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road