Dirty Potato Chips Honey Mustard
Taste test: These are different from most kettle chips, kind of lighter than Cape Cod chips.
They have just a subtle honey mustard flavor. Not a bad chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smell like kettle chips.
From the package: “We call them 'Dirty' Potato Chips because we don't wash off the natural potato juices, so they are crispier & tastier!” ... “Many decades past, all potato chips were made the old fashioned way. Hand picked potatoes were cooked in open kettles, one batch in a time, with a fry master waiting to remove the golden chips at the peak of their flavor. Today, potato chips are made in monstrous fryers with most of the flavor being washed out to prevent the potato slices from sticking to each other. Computers monitor these monsters for efficiency — not for taste or crunch.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Dirty Potato Chips (9 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at West Side Market & Deli, Washington D.C. (near Georgetown).
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road