Snyder of Berlin Naturally Good Vegetable Crisps Garden Ranch
Taste test: These chips came in four very distinct shapes and colors, and all were coated with a ranch seasoning powder.
The four veggies were carrot (pinkish, hollow, freedom fry-shaped, very similar to Skinny Sticks), potato (light yellow and shaped like a rippled potato chip), spinach (green and shaped like an oversized rotini), and tomato (beige and shaped like a wagon wheel). In truth, they were all made from potato flour. The potato and carrot ones were quite crunchy, while the tomato and spinach ones were crisp but much softer. There were subtle flavor variations among the four, but the ranch seasoning made the tastes very similar. All tasted good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong ranch smell, pretty good.
From the package: “Sometimes a name says it all. That's why when we say 'Naturally Good,' we mean it. 'Naturally Good' by Snyder of Berlin tastes great. Snyder of Berlin has been making great-tasting, high quality potato chips since 1947, and we're taking the same approach with Naturally Good Vegetable Crisps. 'Naturally Good' comvine select potato, carrot, spinach and tomto crisps, then adds deicious ranch seasoning for a great 'Garden Ranch' taste.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road