Wise Chipotle Smoked Jalapeño Potato Chips
Taste test: After seeing the cool bag and the promising name of this new Wise flavor, I was expecting a really good, tasty, hot chip.
The chips had a unique twist on barbecue flavoring and an interesting taste, but there was barely any heat, and I couldn't classify the flavor as a bold one..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, very spicy. Made my mouth water.
From the package: “If a golden, high-plains sunset had a flavor, it would be the taste of Wise® Chipotle Potato Chips. Slow, wood-fire smoking of Jalapeño chili peppers gives them a unique mellowed flavor that has long been a favorite throughout Mexico and the Southwest. Adding that delicious Chipotle flavor to Wise® Potato Chips creates a rich, spirited snack that will soon be a favorite of yours, too. Wise...when only big, bold flavor will do.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road