Taste test: This bar tasted pretty good, with a sort of peanut butter-like inside and a chocolate coating.
There were no actual peanuts that I could see, so they were probably mixed in with in the soy filling to kind of resemble peanut butter. The bar was chewy and not bad at all.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly weird, but OK.
From the package: “High in Calcium & Antioxidants” .. “All Naturally Occuring Isoflavones” ... “Soy...the right protein™” ... “100% Daily Value of 16 Vitamins & Minerals” ... “The Smart Choice For Delicious Nutrition as a snack or meal replacement bar”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: DrSoy Nutrition, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road