Wise New York Deli Mesquite BBQ Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were crisp and had a softer crunch than most other kettle-cooked chips.
They had lots of flavor seasoning on them, so there wasn't any lack of flavor, but the taste of the mesquite barbecue flavor was just average, really nothing special..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild barbecue powder smell.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat” ... “Keep in a cool dry place away from light. For best flavor, use before date shown on front of package.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road