Taste test: These pretzel-based snacks have sort of a cheese and tomato taste to them.
They're not bad. If you eat just a few of them, they don't really taste like pizza, but as you eat more, they kind of taste like pizza, if you think about pizza while eating them. But no matter how many you eat, it doesn't really taste like pepperoni pizza. This might have something to do with the fact that there's nothing resembling pepperoni in them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pepperoni pizza. Really.
From the package: “Crispy Pizza Crusts with a Zesty Pepperoni and Cheese flavored filling.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: M&M/Mars Division of Mars, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: The pizza slice shown on the label has seven pieces of pepperoni on it.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road