Taste test: These pretzel-based snacks have sort of a cheese and tomato taste to them.
They're not bad. If you eat just a few of them, they don't really taste like pizza, but as you eat more, they kind of taste like pizza, if you think about pizza while eating them. But no matter how many you eat, it doesn't really taste like pepperoni pizza. This might have something to do with the fact that there's nothing resembling pepperoni in them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pepperoni pizza. Really.
From the package: “Crispy Pizza Crusts with a Zesty Pepperoni and Cheese flavored filling.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: M&M/Mars Division of Mars, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: The pizza slice shown on the label has seven pieces of pepperoni on it.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road