Wise Choice Roasted Garlic and Chive Baked Potato Crisps
Taste test: These thick, round, slightly wiggly crisps had a mildly garlicy taste and a slightly styrofoamy texture and feel.
I was expecting more taste after experiencing the bag's great aroma, but still, the taste was pretty good. They were kind of filling, so you don't have to eat very many of these to feel full.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great! Very garlicy and nice.
From the package: “70% Less Fat Than Regular Potato Chips” ... “0g Trans Fat - No Hydrogenated Oils - No Artificial Flavors”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road