Wise Choice Original Baked Potato Crisps
Taste test: These were a bit strange, definitely a new form of snack, barely resembling other potato crisps such as Pringles.
They were round, thick and sort of puffy. They were shaped kind of like mini-rice cakes, only different. Kind of styrofoam-like, but still crisp. They had a light feel to them and tasted kind of like Pringles, but with a slightly weaker taste. Not bad if you're looking for a light snack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “70% Less Fat Than Regular Potato Chips” ... “0g Trans Fat - No Hydrogenated Oils - No Artificial Flavors”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road