Wise New York Deli Jalapeño Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were very tasty, with lots of jalapeno flavor and a mild heat, plus they were crisp and had a great crunch.
The heat grew stronger as I ate more and more chips, but it wasn't not nearly as hot as some of the megahot jalapeno chips, such as Tim's or Poore Brothers..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong jalapeño smell. Good.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (contains one or more of the following: Corn, Cottonseed, Soybean or Sunflower Oil), Salt, Dextrose, Malto-dextrin, Jalapeno Pepper, Onion, Monosodium Glutamate (flavor enhancer), Torula Yeast, Garlic, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Extractives of Paprika.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road