Wise Choice Mesquite BBQ Baked Soy-Potato Crisps
Taste test: These round crisps were shaped kind of like rice cakes, and they had a very nice barbecue flavor at first.
The crunch was slightly softer than the too-hard crunch of most soy chips, probably a result of the combination of soy and potato. Toward the end, there was some of the bad taste typical of soy chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great mesquite barbecue smell! Nice.
From the package: “Contains soy ingredients.” ... “70% Less Fat Than Regular Potato Chips” ... “6.25 grams soy protein per serving.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road