Wise Choice Italian Herbs Baked Soy-Potato Crisps
Taste test: These chips looked sort of like thin rice cakes and tasted sort of like pizza at first, with some pretty good flavoring.
Unforunately, the good flavoring didn't last long, so there was a much less desirable soy taste afterward, and that's the taste I was left with when done eating a chip..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It does smell kind of like Italian herbs, or Italian dressing.
From the package: “Finally ... somebody got it right. Wise Choice® give you great taste and satisfying crunch, without the guilt or the worry. Made with all natural ingredients and baked, not fried, these crisps will soon become your snack of choice.” ... “Trans Fat 0g”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road