Trail's Best Teriyaki Beef Steak
Taste test: This irregularly shaped jerky stick tasted good.
It was a bit tough to bite into it, but once I managed to bite off a piece, it was very chewy but not too gamey.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice.
From the package: “Smoke flavor added” ... “Trail's Best and the Trail's Best logo are trademarks of Sara Lee Corp.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Trail's Best Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road