Fresh City Potato Chips
Taste test: These conventional potato chips were slightly thicker than regular chips, and they had a good crispness, a medium level of salt and a good potato taste.
They were just a little bit greasy. About half of the chips in the bag were unbroken, with a few fairly large ones. The others were broken into medium-size pieces.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong potatoey smell.
From the package: “Built On Great Taste!” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, and Salt” ... “Trans Fat 0g” ... “Intake of trans fat should be as low as possible.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Fresh City
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Fresh City. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road