Taste test: The weird thing about this is that it's a chocolate candy bar with peanut butter-flavored M&M's inside it. Peanut butter M&M's? I thought that M&M's were by definition made from chocolate. (They also make a chocolate-in-chocolate version that uses conventional M&M's.)
Putting that aside, this bar looked very cool once I opened the wrapper. It had eight sections, each with the randomly placed bright color spots where the Mini M&M's inside touched the edge of the chocolate. Plus, each section had its own M&M's mascot molded into the chocolate, with each mascot making a different pose. The taste was good. It didn't taste like a Reese's, but you could taste both chocolate and peanut butter.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Enjoyment Tip: Do not use if inner foil is broken or torn.” ... “Milk chocolate bar with M&M's® Minis® peanut butter chocolate candies”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: M&M/Mars Division of Mars, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (55 snacks)
- Chocolate (1808 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published September 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road