Twisties Hawaiian Pizza O's & X's
Taste test: CRIMINAL! The initial impression was yuck, followed by blegh, then urk, and finally a distinct feeling of unease that I had ingested something unnatural that will haunt me for the rest of my days.
Whatever possessed the creators of arguably the finest cheese snack on the market to allow a product so far against all that is good and holy is enough to turn one's thoughts towards apocalypse. Ever wondered what the four horsemen took with them for snacks along the way to the end time?
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Too horrible to contemplate.
From the package: “Toy not suitable for children under 3 years. Small parts might be swallowed or inhaled.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road