Taste test: These are OK.
They don't taste a whole lot different from Combos Cheddar Cheese Pretzel. Maybe they're a little bit less cheesy, but who's to say these have more nacho and those have more cheddar? And, really, what's the difference between cheddar cheese and "nacho" cheesy anyway, assuming there even is such a thing as "nacho" cheese.
Shop: Buy Combos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Cheez-Its, sort of a Nacho cheese aroma.
From the package: “Cheese Pretzels with a Zesty Nacho Cheese flavored filling”
Online store: Buy Combos on Amazon #ad
Company: M&M/Mars Division of Mars, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lincoln Discount, Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road