Sakata Corn & Rice Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream
Taste test: Ooh, tasty! These have a very pleasant Mexican flavour that complements the chip, which is made of both corn and rice.
It is a little lighter than a regular corn chip but keeps the good corn taste. I was very impressed and would definitely eat them again.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chilli and (I guess) sour cream aroma.
From the package: “Corn plus rice = wow! You know Sakata makes Australia's finest rice crackers so it should come as no surprise that we’ve discovered what’s been missing from corn snacks all along. You guessed it…rice! Adding rice makes these corn and rice snacks cleaner and crisper, helping the flavours come through loud and strong. They're lower in fat — about half what you’d expect from regular corn snacks — and they taste better too! It's a classic win-win situation.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road