Taste test: They were kind of like Terra chips, with a variety of crunchy, tasty vegetable chips in the bag, except these didn't have nearly the variety of colors that Terra chips have.
Since all of the different kinds of chips were different shades of beige, it was hard to tell which was which until you bit in. Still, a nice variety of tastes.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice veggie chips smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Tiquisque rojo y blanco, ñame, yuca, camote, aceite vegetal y sal.” ... “We export freshness”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Gordon Carrolton in Costa Rica. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road