La Fiesta Del Maíz Queso y Chile
Taste test: These were sort of like fries, but they were much denser than your standard fries such as Andy Capp's.
They tasted great! They didn't really taste much like chile and cheese at first, but they did have a nice chile pepper type of aftertaste..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild but nice.
From the package: “Palillos de Maíz, Queso y Chile” ... “Producto Natural Alto en Fibra”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Gordon Carrolton in Costa Rica. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road