Taste test: This package contained three peanut butter cups, each with different different stuff lodged into the top of the cup.
The first one had a chocolate chip cookie, the second one a bunch of Mini M&M's, and the third one a cookie similar to an Oreo. It's hard to complain about peanut butter cups, cookies and M&M's, but these really were a disappointment. They're just odd combinations of things that don't go together terribly well. The one with the chocolate chip cookie was the worst of the three, as the cookie was harder than the peanut butter cup, creating a strange feeling when you bite in. The other two were better, but there's just something very inelegant about these and all of the other Overload candies we've tried.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK chocolate aroma.
From the package: “Mars Incorporated has no affiliation with the producer or distributor of this product and has no participation in the production of this product.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: S&S Candies, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Toys R Us. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road