Taste test: This was sort of like a Reese's peanut butter cup, only different. (We've reviewed more than 70 kinds of Reese's!)
Somehow, they made the cup out of a peanut butter-like substance and the filling out of chocolate, thus the "Inside Out" concept. Why they did this, I have no idea. But I'm a sucker for any kind of Reese's, so I bought a pack.
The taste was definitely different than a normal Reese's, and not as good. The flavor seemed to be more peanutty and less chocolatey overall. The peanut butter part was like Reese's Pieces, not like the peanut butter inside a regular peanut butter cup. It wasn't bad by any means, but since a regular Reese's is just about the world's most perfect food, it's not easy to be as good as that.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like a regular Reese's but sweeter.
From the package: “Peanut Butter Candy Outside!” ... “Limited Edition” ... “Get Lost in a Reese's”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1754 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road