Taste test: This was sort of like a Reese's peanut butter cup, only different. (We've reviewed more than 70 kinds of Reese's!)
Somehow, they made the cup out of a peanut butter-like substance and the filling out of chocolate, thus the "Inside Out" concept. Why they did this, I have no idea. But I'm a sucker for any kind of Reese's, so I bought a pack.
The taste was definitely different than a normal Reese's, and not as good. The flavor seemed to be more peanutty and less chocolatey overall. The peanut butter part was like Reese's Pieces, not like the peanut butter inside a regular peanut butter cup. It wasn't bad by any means, but since a regular Reese's is just about the world's most perfect food, it's not easy to be as good as that.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like a regular Reese's but sweeter.
From the package: “Peanut Butter Candy Outside!” ... “Limited Edition” ... “Get Lost in a Reese's”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (81 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road