Taste test: This was kind of a gimicky idea, but it was a decent candy bar, especially if you like white chocolate.
The white chocolate coating definintely dominated the taste, as I couldn't really notice the taste of the chocolate wafer inside. It had a denser overall feel than the regular Kit Kats, and the white chocolate was very, very sweet.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like hot cocoa.
From the package: “Crisp Chocolate Wafers and Chocolate Creme in White Chocolate” ... “Chocolate Wafers on the INSIDE!” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (41 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Bars (935 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Wafer bars (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road