Taste test: This was kind of a gimicky idea, but it was a decent candy bar, especially if you like white chocolate.
The white chocolate coating definintely dominated the taste, as I couldn't really notice the taste of the chocolate wafer inside. It had a denser overall feel than the regular Kit Kats, and the white chocolate was very, very sweet.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like hot cocoa.
From the package: “Crisp Chocolate Wafers and Chocolate Creme in White Chocolate” ... “Chocolate Wafers on the INSIDE!” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road