Herr's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Mesquite BBQ Flavored
Taste test: You would think that once you've tried a couple of hundred different kinds of barbecue chips, there would be no truly new tastes left to try.
However, these chips definitely defied that conventional wisdom. The didn't taste like barbecue powder, nor barbecue sauce, nor even like they'd been dipped in barbecue sauce. They tasted like they were grilled on a barbecue. There was a nice kettle-cooked crunch, a good crispness and loads of flavor, but there was also something intangible (or maybe just lots of mesquite) that gave these that authentic barbecue grill taste.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really very barbecuey.
From the package: “Experience the delicious taste of nature's finest potatos, handcooked in small batches in pure vegetable oil and sprinkled with just the right amount of flavoring. Specially formulated for extra crispness, they are thicker and keep the crunch longer — perfect for dipping or snacking. We think you'll agree these are the tastiest, most wholesome, all natural potato chips you'll ever munch.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road